Can Speech Recognition Help Children Learn to Read?
A primer on the applications, risks and aspirations of speech recognition technology in the classroom.
This new white paper discusses how speech recognition is gaining momentum as a curriculum and assessment tool and shares insights from education thought leaders across the K-12 landscape including:
- Sean Ryan, President, McGraw Hill School Group
- Dan Cogan-Drew, Co-Founder and Chief Academic Officer at Newsela
- Larry Berger, Founder and CEO, Amplify Education
- Jennifer Carolan, Founder of Reach Capital
- Krista Curran, SVP at Amplify
- Sara DeWitt, VP of PBS Kids Digital
- Yolie Flores, National Campaign Director for Parent Nation
- Sunil Gunderia, Chief Strategy Officer for Age of Learning
- Dylan Arena, VP of Learning Science at McGraw Hill Education
- Kai-leé Berke, Co-Founder of Noni Educational Solutions
- Michael Levine, SVP of Learning and Impact for Noggin
- Ralph R. Smith, Managing Director, Campaign for Grade Level Reading